homepage Index du Forum

homepage Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Skyrim English Language Files

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    homepage Index du Forum -> homepage -> Fonctionnement du forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
daewasfi
Super chater

MessagePosté le: Mar 3 Mai - 11:42 (2016)    Sujet du message: Skyrim English Language Files Répondre en citant

Skyrim English Language Files > urlin.us/240y3

Skyrim English Language Files

ced5a5f5e9
( )" to "Consider yourself hired. 40 in all (player dialogue, subtitles).- Renamed the few "Battle Axe" weapons to "Battleaxe" for consistency.- Renamed the few "Strong Box" containers to "Strongbox" for consistency.- Differentiation: Misc items. If you didn't have one before, simply delete the file.Another way to remove the mod is to verify the integrity of your game cache on Steam and it will replace all altered files with the original ones.----------Change Log----------v2.2.3 (1/9/2014)- Fixed more vanilla subtitle audio/subtitle text mismatch errors (Adril Arano, Bersi Honeyhand, Delvin Mallory, Falion, Nazir, Thrynn, Ri'saad).- Renamed misnamed letter in Honningbrew Meadery from "Have Need of Cynric" to "Final Offer".v2.2.2 (4/6/2014)- Fixed error that stopped the images in the book "Oghma Infinium" from displaying correctly.v2.2.1 (28/10/2013)- Renamed "Steel Armour w/ Pauldrons" to "Steel Pauldron Armour" to be in line with the Dragonborn DLC naming conventions.- Word change: "aerie" to "eyrie".- Word change: "aging" to "ageing".- Word change: "analyze(d)" to "analyse(d)".- Word change: "annex" to "annexe".- Word change: "ass" to "arse" (excluding the donkey references).- Word change: "ax" to "axe".- Word change: "caliber" to "calibre".- Word change: "calipers" to "callipers".- Word change: "canceled" to "cancelled".- Word change: "cozy" to "cosy".- Word change: "cruelest" to "cruellest".- Word change: "defense(s)" to "defence(s)".- Word change: "disoriented" to "disorientated".- Word change: "draft" to "draught".- Word change: "duelists" to "duellists".- Word change: "encyclopedia" to "encyclopaedia".- Word change: "fiber(s)" to "fibre(s)".- Word change: "filet" to "fillet".- Word change: "fulfill(ment)" to "fulfil(ment)".- Word change: "license" to "licence" [noun-verb distinction].- Word change: "livable" to "liveable".- Word change: "gotten" to "got" (excluding all subtitles).- Word change: "maneuver(ed/ing)" to "manoeuvr(e/ed/ing)".- Word change: "marvelous" to "marvellous".- Word change: "meager" to "meagre".- Word change: "mislabeled" to "mislabelled".- Word change: "mold(ed/ering/s)" to "mould(ed/ering/s)" (excluding Bonemold).- Word change: "offense" to "offence".- Word change: "plow(ing)" to "plough(ing)".- Word change: "practice(d)" to "practise(d)" [noun-verb distinction].- Word change: "pretense" to "pretence".- Word change: "quarreled" to "quarrelled".- Word change: "signaled" to "signalled".- Word change: "sizable" to "sizeable".- Word change: "skeptic(al)" to "sceptic(al)".- Word change: "skillfully" to "skilfully".- Word change: "smolder(ed/ing)" to "smoulder(ed/ing)".- Word change: "specialty" to "speciality".- Word change: "sulfur" to "sulphur".- Word change: "theater(s)" to "theatre(s)".- Word change: "tidbit" to "titbit".- Word change: "traveling" to "travelling".- Word change: "unlikable" to "unlikeable".- Word change: "willful" to "wilful".v2.2.0 (7/7/2013)- Fixed several missed instances of "learned" (books, UI text).- Cleaned up formatting and naming of the Goldenglow Estate documents (books).- Renamed "Robbers' Cove" cell to "Robber's Cove".- Renamed "Markarth Wizards' Balcony" cell to "Calcelmo's Balcony".- Renamed "Wizards' Guard" actors to "Mercenary". This has fixed the problem for me when troubles arise. Mostly general typos and spelling mistakes in item names, subtitles, quest text, and books.* Most Dwarven named items are now Dwemer, not Dwarven.* In the Character Generation menu most of the races are listed by their proper names, rather than the common name (i.e. After this, re-launch the game and let the Launcher check the mod for updates. 3.

I'm not sure, but maybe making sure these files: skyrimenglish.dlstrings skyrimenglish.ilstrings skyrimenglish.strings UpdateEnglish.DLSTRINGS UpdateEnglish.ILSTRINGS UpdateEnglish.STRINGS are in your ".skyrimdatastrings" folder should make the game perform in English. I hope this helps someone else out there.B.Scott 4 years ago Accepted Answer Leaty answered: Go to your Skyrim folder, usually c:/steam/steamapps/common/skyrim/datathere you'll create a backup folder for each language you want to use - i.e. I really hope I'm not just too stupid, so please help me Master Gabeslave. Log In Sign Up Log In to GameFAQs Forgot your username or password? Don't have an account? Sign up for free! GameFAQs Answers Boards Contribute Games Users What’s New PCRole-PlayingWestern-StyleThe Elder Scrolls V: SkyrimFAQsBoardMoreHomeSummaryRelease DataGame CreditsAlso PlayingCollection StatsGame TriviaFAQsCheatsCheatsAchievementsReviewsReader ReviewsCritic ReviewsImagesVideosAnswersBoard Question from BScott Skyrim-PC. I Hope this helps. Was this answer helpful? Yes No Your rating has been submitted. If you choose one of these languages, Steam will download an additional file and the game will start up in this language. The giant Frostspider was already named "Giant Frostbite Spider" so didn't need alteration.v2.1.1 (12/6/2012)- Added the "UpdateEnglish" strings files for full compatibility with Skyrim version 1.6.89.0.6.- Fixed issue to do with purchasing the armoury for the Markarth house.- Fixed one missed instance of "labor" (NPC name).- Fixed a dozen more minor vanilla text errors (mostly voice/subtitle text mismatches).

Inurl_Netw_Tcp_Shtml_Intitle_Supervisioncam_Protocol-addsuna arida estacion blanca 1989 spanish-addsthe dictator francaisnorton antivirus download tpbThe_Lost_Room_(italiano)_|_updated-addsdescargar_gratis_dragonfiresdk_full-addsthe golden lily richelle mead pdf-addsNfs13_exe_error-addsFILTER_FORGE_FOR_MAC_SERIAL_[Full_Version]-addsDownload english songs that open gunm star

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 3 Mai - 11:42 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    homepage Index du Forum -> homepage -> Fonctionnement du forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange